Life as a kid !

Life as a kid was amazing. Getting to take afternoon naps, eating all the time, not going to school. I enjoyed playing soccer and other sports. As I got a little  older soccer became my favourite. I slowly drifted out of childhood from kindergarten, to first, second, and third. My heart changed from a cat nap every 10 minutes, to a home where a soccer ball lies.

I have grown old faster than the speed of light, so my parents say. I shall miss my childhood. Even though I have been considered as a kid according to my midget like height, I still stand tall. I am now thirteen, which I consider the age of a young young adult. I am currently attending the international school of dakar, which has top notch education asa’s etc.

So far life has been great, “but wait there’s more.”

4 thoughts on “Life as a kid !

1. I Like the way that you said what you did as a kid, and also your wording in each sentences makes you seem more talented in writing then you already are. I would recommend that you can add more detail. For example,.’ I slowly drifted out of childhood from kindergarten, to first, second, and third’, you can add more detail about those grades and how it was like, so the person can know more.

2. That one part, “not going to school” was also what I did sometimes, until I went to preschool. Although all we did was eat, sleep, and play.

3. I was kind of more of the opposite, I would love going to school, never would I take naps or eat a lot. You might think you miss your childhood but you’re longer adult than you are child so you might as well be prepared for that! I appreciate your enthusiasm for the future. What do you expect for the future?